Pass Math 141!
One hour of tutoring a week is all it will take.
Pass PACe Quickly!
Use my videos to complete any PACe course (Math 117, 118, 124, 125, and 126) as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- Step by step instructions on how to solve any PACe problem
- The quickest and easiest way I know how to solve each problem. Especially how to use your TI-84 calculator to the best of its abilities whenever possible.
- Access for the enitre semster. So you can watch as many times as you need.
If you are looking for an incredible private math tutor, then you have come to the right place.
My name is Blue Hovatter, and I am a private math tutor who specializes in tutoring the math courses offered at Colorado State University, either on campus or online through the CSU distance learning program. I have been tutoring CSU math courses since 2000 and have helped hundreds of students pass their math classes.
Additionally, I have over 20 years as a professional math tutor experience and have tutored students in person and online, in a variety of math classes, with a variety of learning needs. Including home schooled students, students with learning disabilities, students from public and private schools, and students from a variety of higher ed institutions.
Finding the right math tutor can make all the difference in your college career by:
- Keeping you on your graduation track timeline;
- Maintaining the GPA you desire;
- Providing a deeper understanding of the material;
- Saving you money by not having to retake any courses.
I tutor the following CSU PACe courses:
And these CSU Calculus courses:
While I specialize in Colorado State courses, I also have experience tutoring math course offered by Front Range Community College, and the Poudre School District.