- Individual (One-on-One): $50/hr
- Small Group (2-4 Students): $30 per student per hour (40% Discount)
- Large Group (5 or more Students): $25 per student per hour (50% Discount)
I have a very strong knowledge of CSU calculus courses. Each one is unique, and no matter if you choose me or another tutor you should make sure that tutor understands the differences.
Most students taking Math 141 are looking to get an A or B in the course so that they can meet the Colorado State University College of Business requirements.
I have been tutoring this course for over 20 years and have yet to have a student not meet these requirements if they come to me early enough in the semester.
In order to be successful in this course I recommend.
- Just 1 hour a week of 1 on 1 tutoring. During this hour we will make sure you ace your weekly online quizzes, and with extra time start working through your online homework.
- Adding a single additional hour of tutoring the week of or the week before your four exams.
To setup an appointment, please review my Availability Calendar (I meet all my students at the Morgan Library), and find a time that works with your schedule. Then Contact Me and let me know you would like to claim one of the available time slots.
I offer online tutoring as well as in person tutoring. So, if you are taking any of these courses through CSU’s online or distance learning program, I am able to tutor you no matter where you are located. Or if you are taking the courses on campus and just want to be tutored from the comfort of your own home, I can do that.