- Individual (One-on-One): $50/hr
- Small Group (2-4 Students): $30 per student per hour (40% Discount)
- Large Group (5 or more Students): $25 per student per hour (50% Discount)
I have a very strong knowledge of CSU calculus courses as I have been tutoring these courses for 20+ years. Each one is unique, and no matter if you choose me or another tutor you should make sure that tutor understands the differences. This is especially true of Math 160, which offers unique challenges that many other tutors have not experienced.
In order to be successful in this course I recommend.
- Just 1 hour a week of 1 on 1 tutoring. During this hour we will work on your written homework and potentially some of your online homework.
(Many students like to schedule a second hour of tutoring to make sure they can complete their online homework and also go over the week’s sample quiz).
- Adding a single additional hour of tutoring the week of or the week before your 4 exams.
That really is all you will need to be successful in this course. To setup an appointment, please review my Availability Calendar (I meet all my students at the Morgan Library), and find a time that works with your schedule. Then Contact Me and let me know you would like to claim one of the available time slots.
I offer online tutoring as well as in person tutoring. So, if you are taking any of these courses through CSU’s online or distance learning program, I am able to tutor you no matter where you are located. Or if you are taking the courses on campus and just want to be tutored from the comfort of your own home, I can do that.